DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lifetime Achiever
28,939 Posts
Not sure exactly what you mean, but you can go into My Playlist or the Prioritizer and hit DASH-DASH (the Dash key twice). That will IMMEDIATELY delete that item on the list without confirmation. Do it slowly so you don't accidentally delete multiple programs.

·
Godfather
269 Posts
steve885 said:
I finished recording a season of a program, how do I go into that list and delete it?:confused:
I had wondered the same thing. It doesn't handle it logically because when you find it in the prioritizer or in the list of upcoming recordings, if it detects that there are no upcoming showings it doesn't allow you to select it to perform functions to it, such as deleting it...

I guess from below it is dash-dash. Good to know. Not very intuitive, but whatever works...

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am not trying to delete program 1 by 1. I am trying to look at my "season pass" list, that's what it was on my tivo, but I can not get to that list and I want to delete for example, survivor and amazing race.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
steve885 said:
I am not trying to delete program 1 by 1. I am trying to look at my "season pass" list, that's what it was on my tivo, but I can not get to that list and I want to delete for example, survivor and amazing race.
Hit list/yellow button/prioritizer....find series link (season pass)..hit dash 2x and it will delete the series link.

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you, thank you..This is what I have been looking for. Now if they could only actually use both of the tuners,(read live tv button), they might actually have a receiver that rivals the hd tivo.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.