DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
AllStar
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I forced 10FA on the r15 Wednesday and so far have only had to reset three times due to freezing and remote control failure!!!! Question - Oprah's show is still coming up at 1 a.m. as a repeat of course - how do I delete it from the todo list? dash dash doesn't work and delete button is no longer there.
Thanks for any tips!

Sue

·
Hall Of Fame
2,496 Posts
You go to the record screen (just hit select while show is highlighted) once in the record screen then you can cancel from there.

·
AllStar
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Clint Lamor said:
You go to the record screen (just hit select while show is highlighted) once in the record screen then you can cancel from there.
On this new software there is no delete button. When highlighted the left options are Record Once,Rec. Series, Episodes and Done. NO DELETE/CANCEL.

Sue

·
Hall Of Fame
2,496 Posts
I had the same issue when I got some doubled up episodes of Stargate SG-1 even though it was in the list it didn't think it was scheduled. I finally let it record and just killed it then.

·
Cool Member
15 Posts
uslimey said:
On this new software there is no delete button. When highlighted the left options are Record Once,Rec. Series, Episodes and Done. NO DELETE/CANCEL.

Sue
To delete a show, you need to select "Record Once", then select "Delete". It's patterned after MS Windows where you select "Start" to "Shut Down". :confused:

·
AllStar
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
akstone said:
To delete a show, you need to select "Record Once", then select "Delete". It's patterned after MS Windows where you select "Start" to "Shut Down". :confused:
Thanks - it worked. Now if only we could get first run/repeat to work. SLs worked better before this last upgrade - at least Oprah was not repeating every day at 1.06 a.m.

Sue

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.