DBSTalk Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Legend
121 Posts
Rob-NovA said:
Does anyone know if former HR10-250 owners are eligible for an AM-21? I do get all my HD locals except for PBS. If it was relatively cheap (as in free or just shipping) I would probably go for it, otherwise, PBS HD will be here eventually.
I upgraded an HR10-250 to an HR21 before the AM21 was released. Right when it was released I called and said I heard there was an AM21 offer for users that had upgraded from the HD-Tivo, and they gave it to me for free. That's pretty much all I said, and they said "I can take care of that for you". One call is all it took, nothing to it, and no pleading.

There were multiple threads on the free offer back at the time - I forget the timeframe. 2 months ago?

·
Hall Of Fame
1,161 Posts
I called afriend of mine about the recent deal replacing HR10 with new HR21. He already has an HR21 without the AM21. They are replacing his HR10 with an HR21 and AM21 free. Also he told them he didn't get the AM21 with his first receiver and he's getting it free also. Just ask politely.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.