DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Legend
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is probably a dumb question, but how does one access the guide for a particular channel for a future date without having to index forward in the channel guide?

This is brain dead simple on the Tivo. One only need go to "pick programs to record/channels/all channels/ and then key forward to the desired date and channel number to see what is on from that point forward. I cannot for the life of me find the way to do this on the HR20.

I found a reference to the "date & time" capability on page 32 of the user manual but I cannot find a way to access this capability from the quick menu.

As an example, if I wanted to see which games were being broadcast on ESPN channel 73 on Saturday, October 21, how would I get there using the quick menu?

Thanks in advance.

Dave

·
Godfather
340 Posts
Leftcoastdave said:
This is probably a dumb question, but how does one access the guide for a particular channel for a future date without having to index forward in the channel guide?

This is brain dead simple on the Tivo. One only need go to "pick programs to record/channels/all channels/ and then key forward to the desired date and channel number to see what is on from that point forward. I cannot for the life of me find the way to do this on the HR20.

I found a reference to the "date & time" capability on page 32 of the user manual but I cannot find a way to access this capability from the quick menu.

As an example, if I wanted to see which games were being broadcast on ESPN channel 73 on Saturday, October 21, how would I get there using the quick menu?

Thanks in advance.

Dave
Press guide twice to get to the channel listings. Then press menu and select "Date & Time".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.