DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
12,607 Posts
Welcome to DBSTalk!

????
Not sure why you posted a Google map. But your remote should simply work, unless your Remote or HR24 were configured to a different IR code, or one is set to RF mode. Maybe you can give us some more info, beyond that map?

· Large Member
4,792 Posts
litzdog911 said:
Welcome to DBSTalk!

????
Not sure why you posted a Google map. But your remote should simply work, unless your Remote or HR24 were configured to a different IR code, or one is set to RF mode. Maybe you can give us some more info, beyond that map?
It's not compatible with Google Maps which is probably why it doesn't work. :lol:

Maybe a remote control reset will help but I forgot the code.

· Hall Of Fame
3,263 Posts
TBlazer07 said:
It's not compatible with Google Maps which is probably why it doesn't work. :lol:

Maybe a remote control reset will help but I forgot the code.
Press MUTE + SELECT until the light flashes twice.
Enter 981 on the remote.
Light flashes 4 times and it's reset.

· Icon
542 Posts
Go Beavs said:
Press MUTE + SELECT until the light flashes twice.
Enter 981 on the remote.
Light flashes 4 times and it's reset.
Afterwards check and make sure the receiver is set for IR.

Menu -> Settings -> Remote -> IR/RF or Advanced Setup -> IR/RF

You want to set it for IR.

· Premium Member
36,659 Posts
litzdog911 said:
Welcome to DBSTalk!

????
I had problems getting my "normal" remotes to work when I got my first 24. But I couldn't get the new X remotes to work right either. An NR cleared that up.

Rich

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.