DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· AllStar
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife accidently erased a call from D* the other day and I'm guessing it was to say I can finally get ahold of the HR20. But I don't know for sure. I was on the waiting list for at least 4-5 weeks.

I tried calling the customer retention and the number asked for a PIN number before proceeding? So then I called customer service and he couldn't answer any questions. So he transfered me to techincal support???

What's the best way to find answers on this?

Thanks.

· Legend
192 Posts
I'd just call D* and say you got a message on your answering machine saying you need to call in to schedule your HR20 install and see what happens.

5 Posts
I just bought a HR20-700S from Costco today. It will replace my H10 and an old Tivo . I paid $269.99 for the reciever, and I was wondering if that is a fair price? I haven't opened the box and I can return it. Can I use the two coax cables connected to the Tivo on the HR20-700S?

· You make it, We break it
4,480 Posts
$299 is the list lease price, so you saved 30 bucks there.
Yes you can use your existing cables as long as they're good quality 3 Ghz RG-6 with copper center conductors. Also - the new AT-9 dish has a built-in multiswitch, so you won't need a new switch unless you're planning on sending signals to more than 2 dual-tuner receivers (like the HR-20 and a DirecTivo for instance.) The only other case where you need the switch is if you have SD locals coming in through a different dish. Then you need the switch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.