DBSTalk Forum banner

How many HDTVs do you have in your home?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 25 14.9%
  • 3 or more

Votes: 38 22.6%
  • None

Votes: 105 62.5%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we have had lots of discussions on the Hopper/Joey and multi-room viewing... I thought it was time for an HDTV poll. Please vote the number of HDTVs you have in your household now.

If you are a non-Dish customer, you're welcome to vote but I'm primarily interested in Dish customers and how many HDTV sets they have in their homes.

For discussion, please post your current provider (Dish, DirecTV, etc). Also feel free to discuss any future plans you might have to add additional HDTVs beyond what you have in your home right now.

·
Premium Member
11,291 Posts
My provider is DirecTV. Currently I have two HDTVs, Sony XBR-65HX929 in my home theater room, Sony KDL-55HX729 in my family entertainment room.

·
Hall Of Fame
4,976 Posts
DirecTV - 5 HDTV's in the house at this time.

·
Legend
153 Posts
I have Dish Network with one 722K plus a rooftop antenna. I have two hdtv's (one lcd projection and one lcd flat screen), but my son, who's currently at college, has one and I have a usb ota tuner stick that I use as a dvr in one of my pc's. I also have an older 32" sd crt that I have connected to ota and a Roku box (for Netflix, HBOGO, EpixHD, etc).

No plans to get anymore hdtv's. But I'm thinking about picking up a Magnavox 515 dvd recorder for the 32" crt.

·
Icon
543 Posts
Dish sub here:icon_bb: with 2 Hoppers 1 Joey
i have:

67" Sammy LED DLP
42' Panny Plasma
32" Toshiba LCD
130" Screen with Epsons 8350 Projector in HT room

Planning on getting another projector
JVC RS55 Soon

·
Super Moderator
21,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I forgot to post for myself, though I voted of course.

2 HDTVs, and Dish subscriber. Technically I have a 720p monitor that can accept DVI, but in the spirit of my own poll I figured I shouldn't count it since it doesn't have built-in speakers and requires that I run the optical audio cable through my PC... I have used it in a pinch, but it isn't something I usually do.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.