DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jerry Springer, Jenny Jones etc. Good grief! Lesbian Nuns, Gay Teachers, Crossdressing Priests, the Gay Bus Drivers Union, Husbands they are sleeping with their best friend who is a Transvestite, Men who have sex with Farm Animals, Sex Changes, Teens who have had their 2 nd child at age 12.. Good Grief!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I do sometimes, but I can only take it so long then I have to change the channel.:D Springer has got to be a show, some of the stuff I see there can't be for real.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used to watch some of that stuff when I had the time. Now I don't watch them at all ever since I viewed a Springer show about a "Refluxaphile". It's a dude that likes to throw up on his girlfriends instead of having sex. Really sick stuff and pretty much turned me off to watching them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I used to watch Springer all the time, back when it was good a couple years ago. I miss all the fights they used to have. Nothing beat the brawls Jerry had when the KKK came on to confront a black supremist group! haha Maury is still pretty cool though, him and Springer are the only ones I watch anymore.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts