DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Charter is coming tomorrow to hook up cable I am getting Cable,Phone and Internet bundled together with Charter, the contract with Dish is up in March how much will it be to cancel before then? or would it be better to go down to the Family Pack and get rid of the locals till the contract is up?

· Hall Of Fame
3,099 Posts
I don't know , why don't you call Dish and see how much they would charge you to cancel and compare that to the dish family pack and see if it comes out cheaper which way? I don't think that the dish family pack qualifies as a basic pack , but you would have to ask Dish.

· Hall Of Fame
2,114 Posts
If you signed up in Sept '05, an 18 month commit would be ending in Mar '07. Terms of a new sub 18 months can be found at http://www.dishtv.com/terms_dha04.jsp and call for a prorated $240 cancellation fee. That is $13.33/month to cancel early. DishFAMILY qualifies but is $19.99/month so you'd be better off to cancel.

I'm with Mike on calling DISH though. Ask them when they think your commitment is up (might not be the March you expect?) and what it would cost to cancel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.