DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· I am Iron Man!
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently have been checking out bookmarks. I can create them in my recordings and navigate to them. What I cannot do is delete them. The HELP provided in the help menu does not work.

Any help is appreciated.

· The Shadow Knows!
36,634 Posts
gcisko said:
I recently have been checking out bookmarks. I can create them in my recordings and navigate to them. What I cannot do is delete them. The HELP provided in the help menu does not work.

Any help is appreciated.
I do not think you can delete bookmarks from a recording.

· AllStar
57 Posts
I've recently discovered bookmarks myself. On my HR20-100, you can set bookmarks with the "green" button. When at least one bookmark is set, you can press the "yellow" button to pull up a menu and the "Bookmarks" entry will be selectable. Select "Bookmarks". Highlight the bookmark you want to delete, and then press "dash" twice to delete it. Works for me.

· I am Iron Man!
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sheltrk said:
I've recently discovered bookmarks myself. On my HR20-100, you can set bookmarks with the "green" button. When at least one bookmark is set, you can press the "yellow" button to pull up a menu and the "Bookmarks" entry will be selectable. Select "Bookmarks". Highlight the bookmark you want to delete, and then press "dash" twice to delete it. Works for me.
WIll give it a try. Thanks!!!

· I am Iron Man!
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dcowboy7 said:
yes highlite the bookmark time and hit dash twice & the bookmark will delete.
So you move to the bookmark in the status bar and hit dash twice??? Hitting the yellow button only brings up a menu with a selection for "go to bookmark". I never tried hitting the dash twice with the cursor on the bookmark.

· Hall Of Fame
12,954 Posts
gcisko said:
So you move to the bookmark in the status bar and hit dash twice??? Hitting the yellow button only brings up a menu with a selection for "go to bookmark". I never tried hitting the dash twice with the cursor on the bookmark.
Not on the status bar (although that is supposed to work, I have not had much luck with that, it is very touchy).

Click on the yellow button, select the menu item that says go to bookmark, highlight the bookmark in that list and hit del-del. Do not hit select or you will go to the bookmark.

· Hall Of Fame
12,954 Posts
BTW, I love the bookmarks and their functionality. I would like tickmarks to list in the same way either in the bookmark list or in their own so you could jump to a tick mark by choosing it from a list.

· Hall Of Fame
4,743 Posts
oldschoolecw said:
How do you set bookmarks? I have been wanting to do this for some time now, when did they implement the bookmarks feature? Thanks
to add bookmark hit pause at point u want to place bookmark....then hit green button.

& u were able to create bookmarks even before this release.

· Hall Of Fame
12,954 Posts
Cowboys and Patriots fans getting along. So nice to see.

:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.