DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Legend
101 Posts
<< dish advanced tech level 3 >>

SuperDish is a big waste of sheet metal. Depending on how ethical you are, you might try selling it on EBay before the whole world knows its on its way out. I'd say you should make around 60 bucks or more.

121 is only mandatory if you're getting Southern Asia programming - otherwise we have another location you can use.

129 is loaded to host all MPEG4 HD Programming, but so is 61.5. The whole talk about RSN's being on 129 will likely happen but if it does, 61.5 will be loaded with the same programming.

The orbits you need in my opinion are:

110 - CONUS America's Top Programming and Rockford IL locals
119 - CONUS America's Top Programming and Interactive Features (DISH Home)
61.5 - Dominion SkyAngel and HD Programming

Optional Orbits would include:

148 - International
118.7 - International

I'd use the DPP44 since you own such an up-to-date piece of equipment, but you'll need all DP products for the DPP to work, which means your Dish300 needs upgraded to Dish500 with a DP Dual......

·
Legend
101 Posts
like I implied (or at least meant to imply) if you're worried about missing a channel you shouldn't.... dish will make all chans available especially if its CONUS.

·
Legend
101 Posts

·
Legend
101 Posts
nearly every ILO I deal with in Tech Support works with 123# or 133# - I hope that helps everyone.

Of course, ILO is generic and Dish doesnt have any official codes from ILO, I've just gathered this info by addressing nearly 20 to 30 ILO's in the last few weeks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.