DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Icon
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/061016/nym050.html?.v=60

SIRIUS Internet Radio (SIR), is a CD-quality, Internet-only version of the SIRIUS radio service, without the use of a radio, for the monthly subscription fee of $12.95. SIR delivers more than 75 channels of 100% commercial free music, talk, entertainment, and sports.
Of course, this is necessary for the Wifi feature in the new Stiletto portable.

· Daydreamer
722 Posts
The Stiletto will work with any WiFi.

The internet-only option is for people who want higher quality audio over the internet.

· Godfather
400 Posts
I'm confused. I listen over the internet at work and I pay for a year of service in advance so if I want better sound quality at work I need to pay more than what my monthly fee already is?:confused: If that's the case they can blow me! I should already be getting the best sound quality available.:mad:

· Banned
11,498 Posts
How can you listen to that 32K stream? In the 2 years I’ve had Sirius I logged on to the online player twice. Sounds like a tin can. Starting last month or the month before, Sirius launched a premium internet streaming service that streams at 128K. It’s an additional $2.99 a month for existing subscribers or $12.95 to non subscribers. If I had a use for it, I’d have no problem paying the additional $3 bucks, butt I have no actual use for it, I’m only online when I’m home, and I have a Sirius receiver behind me in my entertainment center.

· Icon
521 Posts
I use my Sirius internet stream all the time in the Office. I'm thankful for it - I can listen to Howard in the mornings.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.