DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Icon/Supporter
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got around to watching the Oddessy 5 premier, recorded duringthe the free preview. It was pretty good, but I could see the potential to drop in interest if they never really get around to answering any of the questions they plop out there.

I am curious how the show has progressed over the past few weeks? Is it worth watching? Is each show a stand alone episode, with some clues tossed in? Or is it like 24 where every episode is linked?

There is another 1 day free preview next Sun, perhaps I'll PVR another episode if it is being rerun on any of the Showtime channels.

·
Icon/Supporter
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by HTguy
:(
Disappointing IMO. Each succeeding episode seems to be weaker & lamer. I'm about to give up on it.
Sounds like a couple of misfires that SciFi Channel had. Most notably, The Secret Adventures of Jules Verne.

I also remember that First Wave really floundered, but then recovered and turned out be a worthwhile show.

There are two showing of Oddessy 5 during the free preview, I'll grab 'em and see what's up. Too bad, I like Peter weller.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.