DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Legend
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently moved my HR21 and AM 21 to a new cabinet , which means it was unplugged for a bit, all my recordings are there, my priorities are still there, but all the series recordings are gone under the to do list.

If I go thru the proceedure to record series again, is still does not put it under the to do list. The future recordings can be seen on the guide.

Anyone have any ideas?

· Hall Of Fame
2,510 Posts
Scarpad said:
I recently moved my HR21 and AM 21 to a new cabinet , which means it was unplugged for a bit, all my recordings are there, my priorities are still there, but all the series recordings are gone under the to do list.

If I go thru the proceedure to record series again, is still does not put it under the to do list. The future recordings can be seen on the guide.

Anyone have any ideas?
Have you waited 24 hours since it has been unplugged. The guide and todo list rebuild in the background. It can take some time fully populate. You may want to select episodes individually if they are coming up today.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.