DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Legend
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got Directv installed last week with a HR-34 and HR-24. I have MRV, which is working ok. The internet is connected with a Deca Broadband converter at my router. The HR-24 plays ON Demand fine. The HR-34 does not get populated with any On Demand choices. I noticed this when it first got installed and the tech called Directv, they told him it would take up to 24 hours to populate the On demand selections. I am still waiting..

The internet is getting to the HR-34 as I can go online and program the HR-34 from Directv's online guide. But no On Demand. I did have it work once, while fiddling with reboots to get the MRV working right. The HR-34 seems quirky when it comes to MRV. I have it working now. I had to unplug both, start the HR-34 and after it was fully rebooted and working, power on the HR-24. This is the only way I could get MRV working both ways.

Any tips to getting On Demand working on the HR-34 short of calling a CSR??

·
Legend
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lazy Senior said:
The HR-34 does not get populated with any On Demand choices.

Any tips to getting On Demand working on the HR-34
I hate to answer my own question, but that is one way to get the right answer. :lol:

After much frustration and nosing around the internet I found out the solution. The answer is in using Favorites. You must have the On Demand channels in your favorite list OR they do not show up on Cinema Plus, leading a new owner to assume something is wrong with the internet connection. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.