DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· AllStar
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had the HR34 installed this morning. Noticed after the installer had left it was on PCM sound, so went into settings to turn on Dolby Digital. Did so and no sound, turn back to PCM no sound. Had to turn Dolby on and reboot to correct problem.

Not that I can see a reason to want to turn Dolby off, but wondered if this was an issue with this receiver, for future reference.

· Godfather
433 Posts
lansbury said:
Just had the HR34 installed this morning. Noticed after the installer had left it was on PCM sound, so went into settings to turn on Dolby Digital. Did so and no sound, turn back to PCM no sound. Had to turn Dolby on and reboot to correct problem.

Not that I can see a reason to want to turn Dolby off, but wondered if this was an issue with this receiver, for future reference.
I had the same problem, but the solution was to turn off/back on the AVR. I chalked it up to an issue with the AVR.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.