DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· AllStar
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what happened, but in the last couple of weeks, my remote, both the remote that came with my receiver and my universal remote, have become really slow. It takes 5 or 6 seconds after pushing the guide button or most buttons to register the change. Once I'm in the playlist, hitting play etc doesn't seem too bad. (I still miss my old Tivo based receiver which was pretty much instantaneous). I have not had any updates during this time to account for this change. Is there anyone else noticing this or is there something wrong? I have rebooted to no avail.

· Legend
131 Posts
I noticed this last night on my HR20. I wonder if a recent SW change may have caused this? Did you try a reset of the receiver? I just thought my batteries were getting weak. Maybe I'll reset mine tonight and see what happens.

· Legend
121 Posts
How do you know it's your remote that's slow and not the receiver? :D

· AllStar
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually, I think that it probably is my receiver because it happens with both of my remotes. It's consistently slow getting from live tv to the guide and back. It's pretty bad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.