DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· AllStar
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The unthinkable happpened last night. Of all the programs the DVR could have destroyed why, oh why was it my wifes Young and the Restless recordings?

Last night my wife went to watch the remainder of Friday's episode that was recorded via OTA. When she went to play it, the picture on live TV came up frozen and the do you want to delete or keep the recording message came up (just like it normally does at the end of a recording). None of my monkeying around helped.

She then went on to today's episode and guess what? The same thing. I checked all other recordings on the DVR and they were fine. I checked recordings that took place after the Y&R episodes they were all fine. It only happened with these two. Anyone had this happen?

Interestingly, the episodes show a full hour of recording and in fact my wife had watched 20 minutes of the Friday episode previously. So, I think they are there but each time you try to watch they ask you to delete or save. I hope this is a glitch I don't see for another year and more importantly I never see on my wifes show again. :nono2:

· Legend
210 Posts
Also do a red button reboot, rbr if no joy afterr menu reboot...

· Legend
248 Posts
Do you have a UPS that your HR20 is plugged into? Just wondering if you might of had a power interruption during the recording?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.