DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Cool Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My apologies to all - but I started listing issues with the HR20 and the 12 Days of Christmas came to mind... What do you think??

On the twelfth day of Christmas, DirecTV gave to me:

12 months free of Showtime
11 Days to my install
10 dollar credits
9 lines of B.S.
8 national updates
7 lip sync issues
6 lost recordings
5 red button resets!
4x Fast Forward
3 times to install
2 Year Commitment
And no OTA!

:)

·
AllStar
77 Posts
Q: What's the difference between a HR20 and a prostitute?
A: The prostitute gives value for the money she takes.

·
AllStar
77 Posts
Q: What happens when you cross a pig with a HR20?
A: Nothing. There are some things a pig won't do.

·
AllStar
77 Posts
Whats the difference between a HR20 and a orange?
Nothing theyre both orange except for the HR20.

·
AllStar
77 Posts
[J=Joke teller, L=Listener]

J: How many HR20s does it take to screw in a light bulb?
L: How many?
J: Five!
[long pause]
L: Why five?
J: [shrug shoulders and mumble "I dunno."]

·
AllStar
77 Posts
Q: What do you get when you cross a HR20 with a demon from hell?
A: No changes occur.

·
AllStar
77 Posts
All in fun folks, mine has been acting fairly well.

·
Legend
200 Posts
Okay, so a man with severe allergies, a Jewish man and an HR-20 are walking through the desert and need a place to sleep for the night. They come across a farm, where the farmer says that two of them can sleep in the house but one has to sleep in the barn.
So the man with allergies agrees to sleep in the barn, but a few minutes later, there is a knock on the door and he comes in: "I can't sleep in the barn; the hay is bothering my allergies."
So the Jewish man goes out to the barn, but a few minutes later there is a knock on the door and he comes in: "I can't sleep in the barn; there is a pig out there and my religion would frown on me sleeping in the barn with a pig."
So the HR-20 goes out to sleep in the barn.
A few minutes later there's a knock on the door and the pig walks in!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Icon
928 Posts
deebeeeff said:
Okay, so a man with severe allergies, a Jewish man and an HR-20 are walking through the desert and need a place to sleep for the night. They come across a farm, where the farmer says that two of them can sleep in the house but one has to sleep in the barn.
So the man with allergies agrees to sleep in the barn, but a few minutes later, there is a knock on the door and he comes in: "I can't sleep in the barn; the hay is bothering my allergies."
So the Jewish man goes out to the barn, but a few minutes later there is a knock on the door and he comes in: "I can't sleep in the barn; there is a pig out there and my religion would frown on me sleeping in the barn with a pig."
So the HR-20 goes out to sleep in the barn.
A few minutes later there's a knock on the door and the pig walks in!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:icon_lol:

·
Legend
200 Posts
Marcia_Brady said:
So, what did the pig say?

:D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I see why you call yourself Marcia_Brady.:lol: :lol: :lol: :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.