Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Cool Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,

Firstly allow me to apologize if the answer to this question appears elsewhere, but I am new to the forum (what I have seen so far is fabulous!) and have not yet really figured out how to find my way around. So please be patient with me!! (LOL!!)

My question is, does anyone have any information when the new D* HD DVR will become available?

I just had my Panasonic 50" plasma delivered today. D* is coming this saturday to install my HD dish. but they say they do not have any of the new HD DVR's in stock currently, and cannot give me a date when they will be available.

I have signed up on the website for "priority" notification, but it sure is depressing not knowing how long I will have to wait.

Any ideas???

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Every area is different.

Some areas have stock, some don't. As of right now, there is no "date" on when it will be available across the board.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,312 Posts
Earl Bonovich said:
Every area is different.

Some areas have stock, some don't. As of right now, there is no "date" on when it will be available across the board.
Earl , Any way to find out availability in specific areas. I have a friend in raleigh hes called multiple times and the CSRs give a blanket NONE avail. At least he got a deal so that they will install OTA and H20 and keep his current non HD DVR without extra montly fee. I suggested to him when installer comes ask them if they happen to have an HR20 in the truck

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
A good example of availability. I got on the HR20 priority list via D*'s site Tuesday night for a 2nd HR20 and got a call today for a 12-8-06 install. :D

·
AllStar
59 Posts
Bugtracker said:
Howdy,

Firstly allow me to apologize if the answer to this question appears elsewhere, but I am new to the forum (what I have seen so far is fabulous!) and have not yet really figured out how to find my way around. So please be patient with me!! (LOL!!)

My question is, does anyone have any information when the new D* HD DVR will become available?

I just had my Panasonic 50" plasma delivered today. D* is coming this saturday to install my HD dish. but they say they do not have any of the new HD DVR's in stock currently, and cannot give me a date when they will be available.

I have signed up on the website for "priority" notification, but it sure is depressing not knowing how long I will have to wait.

Any ideas???
i got on the waiting list tuesday. i called customer retention this morning to see if there was any way i could speed it up. i told them that dish net, and cable could get me their equipment in two days. she said she could give me a 200.00 discount which i agreed to but she couldnt give me a date the hr20 would come in. 2 hours later i got the recorded message my receiver was in. woo hoo. they will be out monday to install. i dont think they liked the idea of me looking at other companies.:lol: BTW i live in calimesa

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.