DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Large Hairless ApeCutting Edge: ECHELON '08
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the Weds. code I've had occasional blackouts on SD and HD channels--it lasts a second or two--maybe three. Interestingly, they are even in recordings. Meaning, on shows I have recorded they're in the same place, in live they are too, so if I skip back I see them again at the same time.

I have another TV conected to the RCA connectors for an SD set in my kitchen (along an X10 transmitter) and I happen to be in a place where I could see both TVs. The one with the HDTV on it (not via HDMI but componant) had the blackout. The tv in the kitchen via RCA connectors did not. So this blackout problem seems not to be a loss of programming or recording, but only to one output.

Has anyone else experienced this? Earl, can you let our Glorious DirecTV Overlords know? ;)

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
So your screen will just go completely blank and then come back? Does the audio go out during these dropouts too?

·
Large Hairless ApeCutting Edge: ECHELON '08
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Audio/video gone. Can change channels. Sometimes that brings it back, sometimes not--hard to tell since it only lasts 2 or 3 seconds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.