DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Mentor
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So that was fun. I've had the device plugged in since I got it the week it came out. I was playing around the networking features with an HR20 and twonky for mac earlier. Then hours later, all of a sudden the home network gets wacky. My mac, and my wifes can get to the internet, but not each other nor the server, and the Roku can't get to anything... I unplug the ethernet cable from the back of the HR20 and it all goes away. Plug the cable back in, and it all shuts-down again.

· Godfather
304 Posts
LoganDzwon said:
So that was fun. I've had the device plugged in since I got it the week it came out. I was playing around the networking features with an HR20 and twonky for mac earlier. Then hours later, all of a sudden the home network gets wacky. My mac, and my wifes can get to the internet, but not each other nor the server, and the Roku can't get to anything... I unplug the ethernet cable from the back of the HR20 and it all goes away. Plug the cable back in, and it all shuts-down again.
Funny, I think I just experience the same thing on my home network. I just finished resetting routers, switches, changed cables out and finally have my Desktop back online - strange. I can't say 100% that the HR20 was the issue, but it def. seems to have been the main culprit.

weird

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.