DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I just recieved this deal. Let me know if it is any good. I have been a Directv customer in good standing since 1996. I got 2 HR20's for a total of $199.00 plus tax. I also received $10.00 off my bill for 1 year, for a net of about $79.00 This includes install, shipping and the new dish and multiswitch (WB68). I tried 3 times to get it for free, but they would not do that. Has anyone received 2 for free? I have 4 SD Tivo's and 1 HD Reciever.

· KS9W
27 Posts
I was suppose to get the same deal, but when the installer showed up he had one HR20 and one H20. When I called D* to find out why only one HR20 they said only one HR20 per customer. When I told them I didn't want the H20 they still wanted to charge me $199.00 for one HR20.

What a joke.

873 Posts
twinstar said:
Hey, I just recieved this deal. Let me know if it is any good. I have been a Directv customer in good standing since 1996. I got 2 HR20's for a total of $199.00 plus tax. I also received $10.00 off my bill for 1 year, for a net of about $79.00 This includes install, shipping and the new dish and multiswitch (WB68). I tried 3 times to get it for free, but they would not do that. Has anyone received 2 for free? I have 4 SD Tivo's and 1 HD Reciever.
That isn't a bad deal. Only thing is, will they actually install 2 HR20's. There have been posts that customers are only allowed to get one. Some have been told they have to wait 6 months for their 2nd HR20. If you actually do receive 2 HR20's, good job.

2 Posts
twinstar said:
I called and said I was ready to cancel. They said that I could go out and by 2 HR20s and they would credit me 500 bucks on my account AND knock 10 dollars off of my bill a month. I went for it. now I need to get them to upgrade my dish. Also I was allowed to keep my old HUGHES HD TIVO units.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.