Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Say it ain't so :D

Actually, I can't figure out which screwed up and which is working. Today's Oprah is tagged as "First Run, Talk, Repeat." The HR20 decided not to record it, but my R10 did. Who's right?

Turns out it actually is a repeat, so I guess the HR20 was right, but I could see a case where the guide was wrong and it actually was a first run despite having repeat and in that case, the HR20 wouldn't record it.

Anyway, just thought it was interesting.

·
Lifetime Achiever
21,331 Posts
mtnagel said:
Say it ain't so :D

Actually, I can't figure out which screwed up and which is working. Today's Oprah is tagged as "First Run, Talk, Repeat." The HR20 decided not to record it, but my R10 did. Who's right?

Turns out it actually is a repeat, so I guess the HR20 was right, but I could see a case where the guide was wrong and it actually was a first run despite having repeat and in that case, the HR20 wouldn't record it.

Anyway, just thought it was interesting.
It is interesting.

I guess my default behavior would be "when in doubt, record". Can always delete, can't always go back in time and record later. (Not yet at least.) :)

Cheers,
Tom

·
Hall Of Fame
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tibber said:
It is interesting.

I guess my default behavior would be "when in doubt, record". Can always delete, can't always go back in time and record later. (Not yet at least.) :)

Cheers,
Tom
Yeah, that's probably the best method. I guess TiVo wins again :D

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Actually...

If you look at Oprah... all of her episodes are usually flagging in the Dtivos as FirstRun / Repeat

·
Cutting Edge: ECHELON '07
2,533 Posts
Earl Bonovich said:
Actually...

If you look at Oprah...
...you'll turn to stone??!!:D

Actually, I think she has more power than the president. She on this forum? I be she got the 0x108 update even before Earl did!

·
Hall Of Fame
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Earl Bonovich said:
Actually...

If you look at Oprah... all of her episodes are usually flagging in the Dtivos as FirstRun / Repeat
Actually they both said the same exact thing. And if that's true, the HR20 has handled it flawlessly the last two months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.