DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Icon
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my HR20 for a few days now and one thing that I noticed pretty quickly is that hitting the Info button while in the guide or when in MyVOD (who thought this one up?) I don't see the additional information on other actors, directors, writers, categories, or original air date like the HR10 or any DirecTiVo does. Being a film buff, I valued this information. (It's also a way to check out who the hot babe was in the TV episode!)

Can we expect to see this in the future?

· Lifetime Achiever
30,090 Posts
TomF said:
Can we expect to see this in the future?
Possible, as the data is in the guide data stream.
But I would expect it for a while.

· Icon
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, there's a lot of things to fix/improve that would rank much higher on my list! And since my HR10 is still my primary DVR, I can always look it up there. But it would be nice to get it before the MPEG-2 receivers are phased out.

BTW Earl, thanks for all of your help in answering questions and giving us information about the HR20. I've only had mine for a few days now, but I've been reading this forum for a few weeks in anticipation. I do believe that DirecTV jumped the gun on the HR20, but I'm guessing that their inventory of HR10s was being depleted and they want to start getting people off that box ASAP. But I knew that when I ordered it so I'm OK with being a "beta tester" while they get this box up to the reliability and ease of use that I've experienced with my HR10.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.