DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· AllStar
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this under the Equipment HD/DVR tab on directv.com. Do they actually manufacture these in black? Interesting I thought.

Attachments

· Legend
214 Posts
travelswiss said:
It would be nice to have the option to pay a bit extra for just the black face plate- much like cell phones now...
Why pay extra to be black? It should all be black since most components are still black. If anything just give us tow choices at same prices silver or black.

· Hall Of Fame
2,017 Posts
benjaminmarle said:
Why pay extra to be black? It should all be black since most components are still black. If anything just give us tow choices at same prices silver or black.
Well considering my new tv is silver (with some black), the R10 is silver and my new DVD player is silver, I'd say silver is the new black ;)

My 10 year old receiver is the only thing that's still black.

· AllStar
70 Posts
benjaminmarle said:
Great idea if you don't have an HR20. For me, I made the choice to lease a silver HR20, and I would like the option for a black face plate. I don't believe that D* needs to subsidize the unit any further, and I'm happy to pay a few extra bucks.

· Icon
643 Posts
Who cares what color, as long as it works!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.