DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can not get into my Off Air Antenna to make it work. When you go into the settings to change it it does not give you the ability to go in and modify it.

I have seen posts that this is not goig to be enabled until Late 2006. But on the other hand have seen others saying they can not record on those cahnnels.

Does anyone have some info on this issue or is the off air antenna supposed to be enable and available.

If so any technical help.

I just ran a line to the location of the tv through my attic which was fun (NOT) and got it all wired up. When I hooked it up not changes. I thought that it was like this becuase the cable was not hooked up.

HELP:confused:

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
getrusty said:
I can not get into my Off Air Antenna to make it work. When you go into the settings to change it it does not give you the ability to go in and modify it.

I have seen posts that this is not goig to be enabled until Late 2006. But on the other hand have seen others saying they can not record on those cahnnels.

Does anyone have some info on this issue or is the off air antenna supposed to be enable and available.

If so any technical help.

I just ran a line to the location of the tv through my attic which was fun (NOT) and got it all wired up. When I hooked it up not changes. I thought that it was like this becuase the cable was not hooked up.

HELP:confused:
OTA is NOT ACTIVATED on the HR20 yet. It should be soon. (few weeks or so)

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You Hasan.

I appreciate the clarification... and will contain my comments to insure we dont jinx the OTA release.

As long as I am not going crazy here. At least I have the 5 LNB scheduled fro Nov 1st....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.