DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Legend
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i finally turned to the dark side and got the HR20. Still have my tivo hd though.

as i get used to it and hopefully i didnt get one which is buggy, I was wondering about something.

the tv guide listings, in tivo there was a much clearer listing where we could pick a channel and see the upcoming programs on it easily.

here we just seem to get a guide that scrolls to the right and keeps scrolling.

is there a better way to view it or have it set, so i can see more of the programs that are on say NBC on a night. and continue to scroll down the day or days to pick programs to record?

thanks all in advance

· Lifetime Achiever
30,090 Posts
No, that is about it.

You can "search" for programs, and set recordings that way.

The other option is to hight the channel (while in the guide), and hit the INFO button. That will take you to a layout "similar" to what you saw on the TiVo... but not exactly the same.

· Legend
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks earl. ill try that out on info button.

so far, im trying the new box out. really dont love it when compared to the HD tivo. just wish they would let the customers decide.

· AllStar
56 Posts
Earl Bonovich said:
No, that is about it.

You can "search" for programs, and set recordings that way.

The other option is to hight the channel (while in the guide), and hit the INFO button. That will take you to a layout "similar" to what you saw on the TiVo... but not exactly the same.
Works pretty good. I've been looking for a way to do that since I got the HR20.

Thanx again Earl

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.