DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
AllStar
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the hr20 today and I have noticed something strange. When I turn my t.v. off by using the tv power off button on the hr20 remote it turns my t.v. and the hr20 off and when i turn it back on it doesn't go to my dvi input instead it goes to 125 which is static. Is the t.v. power off suppose to shut off both? If it is any idea why its not going to dvi? BTW when I use my t.v. remote to shut off the t.v. then turn it back on it goes to dvi like I want it to. I guess this could be a t.v. issue but I never had any problem with this before today when I got the hr20.

·
Banned
614 Posts
fliptheflop said:
I just got the hr20 today and I have noticed something strange. When I turn my t.v. off by using the tv power off button on the hr20 remote it turns my t.v. and the hr20 off and when i turn it back on it doesn't go to my dvi input instead it goes to 125 which is static. Is the t.v. power off suppose to shut off both? If it is any idea why its not going to dvi? BTW when I use my t.v. remote to shut off the t.v. then turn it back on it goes to dvi like I want it to. I guess this could be a t.v. issue but I never had any problem with this before today when I got the hr20.
If you press the TV Power on the remote it does actually shut down the HR20 and your tv. If your wanting to just shut off the HR20 and not the TV then press the PWR button in the center only. This PWR button powers just the HR20.

·
AllStar
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay I hit the power and turned it back on and it went to the dvi input like I want it to. But I still don't know why when I hit tv power off on the hr20 remote that it goes to a channel with static when i turn it back on. Any idea's?

·
Legend
219 Posts
fliptheflop said:
Why is it not returning to my dvi input after i use the tv power on and off on the hr 20?
If you look on the remote, the D* logo and tv are indicated on the on and off button. If you want to turn off just the tv , slide the AV selector to the right to TV, and push the button under the AV selector.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.