DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Cool Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had pretty good luck so far. I have been able to record what I want with out many problems. I do have one though. For some reason when I record nba league pass my game shuts off in about the 3rd quarter. I look on history i beleive it shows that game was deleted. Any thoughts. My reciever has the upgrade from 10/24 when it was installed. No problems recording TOm and Jerry for the kids and other sitcoms. This leads me to think it has something to do with the games being slotted to record from 7 Pm untill 1:00 am

·
Cool Member
27 Posts
jessealan said:
I have had pretty good luck so far. I have been able to record what I want with out many problems. I do have one though. For some reason when I record nba league pass my game shuts off in about the 3rd quarter. I look on history i believe it shows that game was deleted. Any thoughts. My receiver has the upgrade from 10/24 when it was installed. No problems recording TOm and Jerry for the kids and other sitcoms. This leads me to think it has something to do with the games being slotted to record from 7 Pm untill 1:00 am
Do you record one team's games or several per day?

Reason I ask is that when I had my 30hr Tivo back in the day and I didn't want my Tivo to think I was going to record a 6 hour NBA game, I manually set the Tivo to record 3hrs on the channel of the game at the same time OR better yet, prayed the game was shown on the FSN network somewhere so I could record that channel instead. Of course it's a bit of a pain if there's more than one game you're recording at a time but it might be worth a shot...I just got my HR20 and I have the Laker/Min game slotted to record tonight and it's off the League Pass channel so we'll see if I get the same problem you have....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.