DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Zenith C34W37 TV. I can't get the Zenith codes listed in setup to turn my volume up or down. I can get 2 of them to turn my TV on and off though. Does anyone know where I could find the correct code? I had a Directv Tivo and was able to make that work, so I know there should be a code. Thanks.

·
Remote Master
1,820 Posts
With one of the codes that gave at least partial control programmed in, try the following to get the vol:

1. tv
2. press and hold MUTE & SELECT for two blinks
3. enter 9-9-3
4. press SELECT

What were the codes anyways?

·
Remote Master
1,820 Posts
Then I suggest a codesearch, but not by power, vol instead:

1. TV
3. enter 9-9-1, wait for two blinks
4. enter 1
5. tap VOL UP and release
6. With TV ON, keep pressing and releasing the CH UP key, if and when the vol changes,
7. press SELECT to lock in code.

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Edmund said:
Then I suggest a codesearch, but not by power, vol instead:

1. TV
3. enter 9-9-1, wait for two blinks
4. enter 1
5. tap VOL UP and release
6. With TV ON, keep pressing and releasing the CH UP key, if and when the vol changes,
7. press SELECT to lock in code.
Edmund, I tried this and had some luck. When I 1st tap VOL UP my TV puts up the Vol bar, then when I go through the CH UP key and find the code that works and hit select it stops working. Am I doing something wrong?

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Edmund said:
try resetting the remote:

1. press and hold MUTE & SELECT for two blinks
2. enter 9-8-1

Now reenter code 10017.
Edmund it still doesn't work. If I reset it and start with just the codesearch it didn't seem to work either. Any more ideas would be appriciated. Thanks.

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
twinstar said:
I have a Zenith C34W37 TV. I can't get the Zenith codes listed in setup to turn my volume up or down. I can get 2 of them to turn my TV on and off though. Does anyone know where I could find the correct code? I had a Directv Tivo and was able to make that work, so I know there should be a code. Thanks.
I still can't get this Zenith TV to work. Any help would be great. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.