DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

HR20 Remote Issues - Anyone Else ?

632 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  monick2 
#1 ·
All

Recently my HR20 has been having remote issues, by this I mean no matter what I press on the remote it does nothing (yes batteries are fine). I have to reset to get it to recognize remote again.

In the meantime 0Xfa rolled out and I was one that was having the could not playback recorded programs issue where it would prompt to delete or save straight away and this seemingly was solved or alleviated at least. So now I am sitting in front of the TV and cannot use REW/FF or pause at all !!!. If I hit pause right now it does nothing even though the light on the remote flashes. If I hit another button after hitting pause it does nothing (such as play button) but when I hit it again I get the play bar up. I cannot rewind even though there is a buffer. I did a full reset yesterday and still have these issues.

Help, anyone else having these issues ?

Tks

WC

#5 ·
FYI, I had the same problem a while ago. It's not a 0xFA thing. It only happened once and was fine since the reboot. In my case the remote would work for maybe 2 buttons but failed on the rest. I think List and Exit worked but I'm not positive.

Snewo

#8 ·
Since we are on the remote issue here on this thread, if it has been mentioned before forgive me in advance, I have my one remote operate both my HR20 & R15 in the RF mode, makes if very convenient. I bring this up because a while back someone had said one remote will not operate two receivers in the RF mode. It will!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.