DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Cool Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to get my HR-20 remote programmed so that I can control the volume of my Denon AVR-5700 reveiver. After following the on screen instructions I can get the power on-off to work for the receiver but still cannot get the volume to work with the suggested codes numbers, any Suggestions????? THANKS!!!!

· Remote Master
1,820 Posts
You first need to program a tv code to the tv device if there isn't one there already, then do the following:

1. av1 or av2
2. press and hold MUTE & SELECT for two blinks
3. enter 9-9-3
4. press VOL UP

· Legend
165 Posts
How do you set up your remote to operate your tv manually if your tv or codes aren't listed? I have an Olevia 432 LCD tv. I tried the codes from RCA, LG, Philips, and Yamaha and none of the codes work. Do you use the manual remote instructions from the R15?

I can't seem to find that information on the HR20.

Thanks,

Jim

· Remote Master
1,820 Posts
ahrjmr said:
How do you set up your remote to operate your tv manually if your tv or codes aren't listed? I have an Olevia 432 LCD tv. I tried the codes from RCA, LG, Philips, and Yamaha and none of the codes work. Do you use the manual remote instructions from the R15?

I can't seem to find that information on the HR20.

Thanks,

Jim
sorry you're out luck with the new Olevia sets, no codes in any preprogrammed non-pc universal and oem remotes.

9 Posts
Edmund said:
You first need to program a tv code to the tv device if there isn't one there already, then do the following:

1. av1 or av2
2. press and hold MUTE & SELECT for two blinks
3. enter 9-9-3
4. press VOL UP
great advise! worked for my 587 too. thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.