DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Is this a know issue??

During recorded playback, I will lose picture and get the Directv screen saver. I have to toggle the remote (press the play button) to get the picture back.

I have verified this issue with multiple recorded shows.

thx.

marty

· Cool Member
17 Posts
I had this happen several times. But I also started having problems getting any HD channels. I ended up with a new HR20 ( my second "new one"). That fixed the HD problem and the screen saver is also fixed. I don't know what the connection is, but this might help you a bit. Good luck!

8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thx.

I'll launch a call into D*. I received one of the first boxes back in early Sept.

My connection is HDMI. Just to clarify, the audio is fine.

marty

· Legend
132 Posts
Have you tried a RBR (Red Button Reset) since the problem began? It has cleared up many a quirk on the HR20. Of course, it may delete some recordings so make sure there's nothing you "must" watch in your List.

8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bad Rex said:
Have you tried a RBR (Red Button Reset) since the problem began? It has cleared up many a quirk on the HR20. Of course, it may delete some recordings so make sure there's nothing you "must" watch in your List.
Yes. I have reset the box multiple times. I still haven't received the latest 104 or 108 updates. I'll see if that makes a difference and then revert to re-formatting the HD.

marty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.