DBSTalk Forum banner

HR20 spontaneous reboot

387 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  azarby
Earl,

Up until this last few dsays, my HR20s (0x10b) have been reasonably well behaved. Today one of my boxes did a spontaneous reboot. I was watching chanel 76 in high def Mpeg 2. I then went to the local fox network Mpeg 4 channel to watch the championship game. I then used the channel up and went to the over the air channel 10.1 and all was fine. I opened the guide and went back to channel 76 and watched that for about 10 minutes, I then pressed previous and the channel appeared to changre to the HD over the air (10.1) and the screen went blank (HDMI). The unit appeared to be unresponsive to any remote commands, but just then, the rotating lights started to rotate. I pushed all of the buttons on the front panel , but no response. I was about to pull the plug, and all of a sudden the reboot screen appeared. Upon completion of the reboot, the HR20 was on channel 76. The bank sceen on intial reboot screens is normal for this set aws it doesn't appear to sync the the HDMI until the third reboot screen appears.

Going to try 0x114 latter tonight.

PS> My HR10 -250 got the 6.3b download last night and this morning it was locked soild on a blank screen. Had to reboot that unit also.

Bob
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.