DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Legend
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my HR20 installed 10/26 and have had only 2 problems, neither major, NFL ST canceled recordings and the unit stopped responding to remote and front panel buttons once. Today I was checking my todo list and noticed that the history is showing all of my series recordings for next week as canceled. CSI M, Grey's, CSI NY, ER, House, and more. All show as canceled. There are no conflicts, and I haven't manually canceled any and they have all recorded fine since I set them up last month. I checked series links and everything looks like it should, even reset the machine this afternoon and still shows canceled after 4+ hours of standby. Luckily I had them install the unit in my kitchen and have my HR10 still chugging along., but I was hoping this unit would be operable before my HD locals are up, but who knows?

· Registered
4,880 Posts
Go by your ToDo list, don't rely too heavily on the History menu screen too much unless the show you were curious about has already been broadcast. A software update went out this week, which means the HR20 resets as part of the update process. When the HR20 resets, it cancels all scheduled recordings and starts with a clean slate (your Series Links and other manual record settings remain). This is why you see many of your scheduled recordings as canceled.

If it is in the ToDo list, then it "should" record correctly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.