DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· DBSTalk Club Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this has been posted yet but but HR20's are available @ D*. I had a new install due this Thursday but found out today they D* had them instock. I placed my order today (had to cancel and reorder) and was able to get the HR20.

Paul

Title should read 'HR20's are available @ D*'

· Hall Of Fame
2,463 Posts
And here I thought you were channeling Yoda...

· Legend
175 Posts
I walked into Best Buy on Friday and they had a stack of over 200 HR20-700s sitting on the floor so I snagged one. I had one on order from DTV and was tired of waiting. The installs in the Chicago area are so backed up that they said it could be mid February before I'll get my 5 lnb dish installed though.

· Hall Of Fame
2,463 Posts
amtrucker22 said:
Yeah my brain no-workie right now. I do like your explanation better though.:D
Happy to oblige! :grin:

· Cool Member
35 Posts
Even though I was on the waiting list, I called D* last week upon the advice of some forum members. I was initially told they were in stock - so they setup an appt to install it on Jan 4th. I checked the website the next day and it said my install was scheduled for Jan 24th. I called to complain and wound up speaking to Retention. Retention CSR said there was nothing they could do, and gave me the number for the local installer (Ironwood). I called Ironwood who said it was pushed back even a bit further to Jan 28th because they don't even have the HR-20 in stock yet - except for the units designated to those who were already scheduled.

I already have the slimline 5lnb installed and an H20, so maybe i'll just buy one retail and potentially forgo my $100 credit for returning the H20. (or perhaps they will give me $100 credit if I return the H20 to D* anyway).

· RBR Hitit tillit bricksit
266 Posts
I think your local installer is feeding you a line of bull. D* has them in stock. Some of the installers are just not up on the latest info. Tell them to order you one from the warehouse at D*.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.