DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4,296 Posts
It works fine for me on both DVR's..

If you would like help with the problem, please post more information: Operating System, network information, wired or wireless, etc. the more information about your setup you can supply the better assitance we can provide.

Larry

· Mentor
44 Posts
RPinSC said:
If you have this setup can you please verifty that you can see under DVR's Menu, Music, Photos,....
I keep losing it. Thanks
That option disappears from my HD-DVR menu when the media server (another PC on my home network) goes into 'sleep' mode. When I wake up the media server, the option re-appears.

HTH.

· Registered
5,670 Posts
SteveK2 said:
That option disappears from my HD-DVR menu when the media server (another PC on my home network) goes into 'sleep' mode. When I wake up the media server, the option re-appears.

HTH.
Sleep mode is apparently the same as turning off the computer acting as the media server, thus when the HR2x checks server status, it doesn't see one and the link is removed. You need to disable sleep mode on the server to keep it running.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.