DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an HR20-700, and I'm wanting to upgrade to an HR21. I've known about the HR21-100 for some time, but now I see HR21-200 models available on EBay. What are the differences between these HR21 models?

(I've tried searching the forums for this information, but didn't find anything. If there's already a thread for this, please forgive my redundant post and point me to the existing thread.)

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the quick reply and the welcome. I've been folowing this forum for several years, and this is my first time I'm actually asking for advice.

As for my comment about it being an "upgrade" from HR20, I like that the HR21 is much quieter and cooler than the HR20, and since all our other AV equipment is black, my wife is keen on the DVR being black, too. So yeah, it's an upgrade for us. :p

Let me refine my question a bit: Is there an advantage to getting the HR21-200 over the HR21-100? Or are they functionally the same?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.