DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Legend
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always had 1080p. Now it is greyed out for some reason. Any ideas? Have the latest version of firmware. Called up Directv and they are suppose to push a new firmware upgrade with in the next 48-72hrs. No telling how long it has been lost. I just noticed it going through my settings.... My tv is certainly 1080p 24fps capable as I order plenty of movies from Directv and when hitting info on my tv. It showed it displaying @1080p with "Real Cinema" on for 24fps. I have a newer LG 55" led tv.

· Legend
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I turned it off and it still had the problem. Tech support told me to try that. I am also still having major audio drop outs with my local channels. Wondering if my dish is out of alignment or signals need to be tweaked. Its been 3 years since having it checked out....

P.S. I have to leave native on as I do not like a stretched out 4:3 picture to 16:9 when viewing sd content.

· Hall Of Fame
10,062 Posts
KoRn said:
I turned it off and it still had the problem. Tech support told me to try that. I am also still having major audio drop outs with my local channels. Wondering if my dish is out of alignment or signals need to be tweaked. Its been 3 years since having it checked out....

P.S. I have to leave native on as I do not like a stretched out 4:3 picture to 16:9 when viewing sd content.
You can have Naive to OFF and have the 4:3 picture by choosing Pillar Box for the Format.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.