DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Godfather
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
This is a question directed to the moderators. Do any of you guys know of when the HR22 first look will come out? I always find reading those so interesting and would really like to know more about the small differences between the HR21 and HR22. Thanks! :)

· Godfather
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, I was kind of expecting that response. Thanks Litzdog!

· Lifetime Achiever
28,927 Posts
No, I thought I mentioned this previously in the threads, but if not I know that I mentioned it privately to some folks.

We will not be doing a First Look on the HR22. The only thing that is different between the HR22-100 and the HR21-100 is that the HR22 has a larger HDD. There is not much else to say than that.

· Registered
5,874 Posts
Doug Brott said:
No, I thought I mentioned this previously in the threads, but if not I know that I mentioned it privately to some folks.

We will not be doing a First Look on the HR22. The only thing that is different between the HR22-100 and the HR21-100 is that the HR22 has a larger HDD. There is not much else to say than that.
makes sense

· Banned
4,253 Posts
claimjumper said:
There is a first look for the HR21-100 - which is exactly identical to the HR22-100 so that is why a first look wasnt done.

But what about the HR22-700 and Hr22-200 models?
Is there an HR21-700 and 200? If so look there.

· Banned
4,253 Posts
If we tell you "YES" will you believe oh ye of little faith
If not buy 1 of each outright so you own them, take them apart and post pics.

· I used to be a rocket scientist
11,448 Posts
claimjumper said:
Why confuse the situation? Are you saying you know that they are exactly alike?

If you do not know the answer please do not post.

Im looking for usefull replies.
Here's a useful reply:

There's no functional difference between any model HR21 and the HR22, regardless of manufacturer, except for the larger hard drive. This is the same info that others have posted earlier in this thread. You are free to keep asking, but the answer seems to be the same every time. Draw what conclusions you will from that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.