DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched the forums using every search term that I could think of, but didn't find an answer, so here's my question:

I recently added an HR22 to my collection and switched my installation to SWM. All works well, but whenever the satellite setup is run on the HR22 it reports errors, marked with red boxes with white X's in them, in the first column for the satellites (this is not the signal strength screen, but one that comes up if there is a problem before you can go to the signal strength screen). I believe that it's the 101/?? satellite position with it's two different voltages. As I stated, everything works just fine, but I was wondering if these test failures indicate that something is set up wrong or if I should just continue to ignore them.

Thanks!

· Hall Of Fame
4,481 Posts
Bandito said:
I've searched the forums using every search term that I could think of, but didn't find an answer, so here's my question:

I recently added an HR22 to my collection and switched my installation to SWM. All works well, but whenever the satellite setup is run on the HR22 it reports errors, marked with red boxes with white X's in them, in the first column for the satellites (this is not the signal strength screen, but one that comes up if there is a problem before you can go to the signal strength screen). I believe that it's the 101/?? satellite position with it's two different voltages. As I stated, everything works just fine, but I was wondering if these test failures indicate that something is set up wrong or if I should just continue to ignore them.

Thanks!
set the sat to round (101 0nly)
let it do the upgrade
then redo the sat setup

· Godfather
291 Posts
Had an R22 AND an HR22 installed yesterday. The R install went flawlessly, while the HR refused to complete the initial setup. The tech eventually realized it was just a bad unit - picked up a second DVR and it went without a hitch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.