DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every couple of days when I try to turn on my HR22 it won't start. I try the remote, the power button on the unit, and even the red button reset but nothing. I have to pull the plug to get it to start. It goes through the start up routine and then works fine...for a couple of days. Then it does the same thing. Any ideas?

·
AllStar
94 Posts
whozit said:
Every couple of days when I try to turn on my HR22 it won't start. I try the remote, the power button on the unit, and even the red button reset but nothing. I have to pull the plug to get it to start. It goes through the start up routine and then works fine...for a couple of days. Then it does the same thing. Any ideas?
I would ask for a new unit. If they give you static, request a supervisor. It will cost $20 for shipping unless you are under warranty. If you used a local dealer call them for a unit swap.

·
Legend
235 Posts
whozit said:
I just went through this with an HR21. Got a rebuilt unit from D.

·
Premium Member
11,355 Posts
whozit said:
Yeah, call 1-800-531-5000.

·
Hall Of Fame
3,588 Posts
whozit said:
Do you have the power saver feature turned on? If so turn it off and see if that helps. I believe that was what was causing similar issues a while back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.