DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Legend
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The TV Apps have always been flaky, but I am now getting an error I have never seen before. HR24, when I try to load apps I get an error 22, No Internet Detected. Obviously the internet is connected as both YouTube and Pandora work flawlessly.

I have the receiver connected to my router via Ethernet. When I look at system status, I have Ethernet Connected but Internet Not Connected (22). The HR24 is showing up in my router's DHCP client list. I did an RBR with no change.

How can both YouTube and Pandora work if I am not connected to the internet? This seems to be a false status and it is preventing TV apps from working. Any ideas?

·
1*
10,289 Posts
"jagrim" said:
Have you tried rerunning Network setup or run a system test?
Re-running Network Setup should resolve that issue, especially if all other info regarding the network is correct (IP address for example).

- Merg

·
Legend
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I reran network setup, and restarted network services with no avail. I then ran a system test and now internet is showing as connected and tv apps are workings. Thanks for the help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.