DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mentor
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to a guy on another forum, and he said he was waiting for an install on a HR30. I've never heard of this unit. He said they are having so many problems with the HR20, that this is the replacement. Anybody know anything of this?
Rob

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
There is no HR30

The only think on the drawing board that can be considered a successor to the HR20, is the Home Media Center

·
Legend
183 Posts
Earl Bonovich said:
There is no HR30

The only think on the drawing board that can be considered a successor to the HR20, is the Home Media Center
Earl,
They made no mention of the HMC last month @ CEDIA, just showed their HR-20 on steroids. Not that the DTV rep at the show was the end-all be-all authority on everything coming down the line.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Rob55 said:
Earl,
They made no mention of the HMC last month @ CEDIA, just showed their HR-20 on steroids. Not that the DTV rep at the show was the end-all be-all authority on everything coming down the line.
I do know that the Home Media Center is still an active project, however it is not close enough to come up with an estimated release time frame.

As for the HR20 on Steroids.... do you mean the HR20P ? The one designed for a rack mount with the LCD in the center?

·
Legend
183 Posts
Earl Bonovich said:
I do know that the Home Media Center is still an active project, however it is not close enough to come up with an estimated release time frame.

As for the HR20 on Steroids.... do you mean the HR20P ? The one designed for a rack mount with the LCD in the center?
Yep, that's the one. Bigger hard drive, etc... As for the HMC, I saw it at last years CEDIA, but it was curiously absent at this years show.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.