DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Legend
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just upgraded about a week ago from an HR24 to HR34. When I try to access any On Demand channels other than 1000, I am not able. Screen just does nothing or if I am on 1000 and try to Browse channels, once I select an On Demand channel, the screen stays frozen on 1000. I am connected by DECA and internet connection is fine. No issues on my other HR24s.

·
Legend
222 Posts
I have to ask...I assume you've tried a reset and all that? I had an issue similar to that awhile back (non DECA though) where the unit said it had Internet Connectivity but it really didn't. It took a couple resets and it started working.

·
Legend
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No way that is correct. This seems to be a receiver bug/issue. Thanks for the suggestion but On Demand works fine on my other HR24s and no On Demand channels are in my favorite list.

·
Mentor
71 Posts
My CinemaPlus selections stopped working (i.e. nothing displayed upon selecting any of the three menu options) after the first day, and since other internet functions like apps and youtube were working, I couldn't understand why. Associating setting up our favorites with the failure of CP to work just didn't occur to me.

Well, I just set up a bunch of the 1000's and CinemaPlus is back! It would be nice to have one small thread with a list of all these things us newbees to the HR series, and the 34's in particular, could reference.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.