DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Legend
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just replaced a faulty HR34. Now whenever I try to record a show other than as a series pass recording the HR34 will show it as scheduled on the to do list but will not record it. There are no conflicts with other recordings or the like. I check the History and it shows the program was scheduled but then has an error code of 13 an states that there was a program update. I know that the show I wanted to record was on because I noticed it was not being recorded while it was actually on. Anyone else have this issue or have a clue why this is happening or what to do?

·
Legend
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Found the problem. The 34 keeps resetting itself for some reason and when it does, it does not pick up all prior scheduled non series recordings. So the issue is why does it keep resetting. And please do not post that it is bad wiring or the like. It is not.

·
Registered
12,588 Posts
raromr said:
Found the problem. The 34 keeps resetting itself for some reason and when it does, it does not pick up all prior scheduled non series recordings. So the issue is why does it keep resetting. And please do not post that it is bad wiring or the like. It is not.
Didn't you replace an HR34 a couple of weeks for random reset issues? It was a bad hard drive, right?

Have you run the drive diagnostics on this HR34?

If you keep having the same issue it would suggest you have an electrical problem in your home. Poor AC ground? AC power issues? Is your HR34 powered using a UPS?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.