DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Dry as a bone
12,566 Posts
Jerry_K said:
I bought one retail but not leased. Owned so I can expand the internal hard drive or do whatever else I want with the box. Trying out the DTV boxes and if I don't like it I will fall back on my old SD DirecTiVos. With owned boxes I can just sell them to someone who wants them owned.
I can feel a rude awakening coming.

·
Dry as a bone
12,566 Posts
Jerry_K said:
Forgive me if I cannot find your questions.
I never said they were MY questions. When you post in a forum, it's usually common courtesy to respond to questions that other members ask. Not just ignore them and keep posting.

·
Dry as a bone
12,566 Posts
CCarncross said:
guys it seems quite simple...because of the deal that Jerry K got, he prefers to handle it via PM....not everything is public knowledge....nor should it be.
Then he shouldn't have made the initial statement if he didn't want to discuss it.

·
Dry as a bone
12,566 Posts
That's fine Jerry, but if you're going to make a post about having an "owned HR34" you should expect questions and be ready to answer them (other than in a PM).

PS. You can post anything you want here about purchases/how much/where.

·
Dry as a bone
12,566 Posts
I believe you Jerry, I just don't know how this dealer is getting them owned. Every other dealer in existence can only supply "leased" receivers. D* doesn't even provide owned HR34's (although they can with other models).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.