DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Legend
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had the HR34 for about a week and I've noticed that when I pause live tv, it randomly UN-pauses it at different times. I know that there is supposed to be a 90 minute buffer, but my HR34 unpauses itself after 15 minutes, 10, minutes, 20 minutes, etc. Just seems like random times. I would have to hit the pause button again in order for it to pause again.

Is this normal or do I have a faulty DVR? should I call tech help or does someone here have a solution?

· AllStar
176 Posts
Same here. Does not seem to be any pattern. I had the TV on yesterday and was trying to test how long it would hold. No set time, but it did make it all the way to the 90min mark twice without starting again. Several times was 5mins, once 15mins, once made it to 85mins.

· Legend
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i called tech support and they said that they are aware of the situation and it's on the to-do list for the engineers to fix with a software update to the HR34's. So it's not a faulty box, it's pretty much a universal issue with HR34's. Who knows how long it will be before they get to it though!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.