DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· AllStar
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was reported on ESPN that Gustav could effect the Saints vs. Buccaneers game next sunday. The Saints are in Indianapolis right now and rumor is that the game on Sunday may be switched to Tampa & the 11/30 meeting in New Orleans.

· Hall Of Fame
7,184 Posts
I think it would be a good idea! There is bound to be some clean-up (even if Gustav does not do the damage first predicted). Residents may not be allowed back in to the area until the end of the week (earliest) and that (in my opinion) is to short of time to expect people to get back to normal and attend a football game.
Let's keep the roads clear for those who are involved in clean-up

· AllStar
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dcowboy7 said:
the problem is if they flip those 2 games then the bucs would have 4 games in a row on the road later in the season....thats really not fair to them either.
I know it wouldn't be fair to the Bucs to play 4 games in a row on the road but right now that might be the only option.

· Hall Of Fame
7,184 Posts
MN Sportsfan said:
I know it wouldn't be fair to the Bucs to play 4 games in a row on the road but right now that might be the only option.
Thinking about it, they could always play the game at a third party site. I'm sure either the Rose Bowl or LA Coliseum would be available this weekend.

· Godfather
364 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.